TO BOOK YOUR TRIP:
Step 1: Call 613-983-FISH (3474) to confirm date of booking and body of water
Step 2: E-transfer $100 deposit/day to secure the date
Step 3: Receive your email confirmation of booking
Step 4: 1-3 days prior to your trip the exact access point will be provided
Step 5: Your balance can be paid by cash, etransfer or money order anytime prior to the start of trip including the morning of the trip (cheques are acceptable 7 or more days in advance of trip)
CALL OR TEXT 613-983-3474 NOW TO BOOK
Terms and Conditions:
1. All trips are subject to safe weather conditions.
2. Species available listed above are based on previous years and the website may change without notice.
3. We will make every effort to notify you in advance if the conditions are not favorable for your booking.
4. If your booked species or location is cancelled you will have the option of a deposit refund or changing to a substitute location/species.
5. Your deposit can be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 14 days notice. If less then 14 days notice the deposit is non-transferable. Deposit is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled by Blue Rock Charters.
6. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and provide your own life jacket that is fitted to your child’s body size and weight if they are under 90 pounds.
7. All participants will be required to sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
8. All participants must possess a valid fishing licence or quantify for exemption and carry the appropriate documentation.